Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A little note to myself.

Assalamualaikum and Howdy y'all

Bagi yg taktau lg, sekarang dah masuk 1 taun 1 bulan aku ada kat rumah. Yes, A year + without studies. Im still waiting my call from UniKL. I admit, it's stressful. But looking on the bright side, kalau semua benda dah diatur elok, bila lagi nak rasa susah kan? A positive mind is essential and I have to say thanks to these people for lifting me up when I'm down, and always there when I need them;

Allah S.W.T.
The One who gives me strength to go on, The One who always show guidance, The One who is always there to listen to my prayers, The One who made me learn the value of life and the after life. Thank You.

Family

Mama, Babah, Abg Dhani, Abg Esyeh, Kak Nyna, Kak Ifan, Kak Ina, cousins dan lain-lain, yg always bg nasihat, yg selalu support what Im doing, yg selalu tegur kalau aku salah silap, I couldn't ask for more, I'll do my best for you guys.

Bella.

The one yg always there kalau aku nak merungut, nak tension apa bagai, the one yg selalu bitch slap aku to get back to reality and the one yg never ask more than for me to be myself, to follow what I want and accept me the way I am and the what I am going to be. :)


Friends.



atas permintaan Daniel Salsabil, gambaq dota ni diletakkan.


Nak list tu memang terlalu banyak, thankyou guys. Dari kawan2 yg selalu peringat aku untuk jangan tinggal sembahyang hajat, kawan-kawan dota yg selalu bg aku tenang, kawan-kawan yg tak putus tanya khabar, kawan-kawan yg buat lawak bodo bila aku down untuk lift my spirits up, yg mai jenguk aku, and others, Thankyou. Allah ja dapat membalas jasa ampa, :)

Thats all for now,
Assalamualaikum. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment